[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Dear all,

The DPI 2022 Steering Committee is excited to announce that registration is now open for the 8th Annual Digital Pedagogy Institute <https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/about> (DPI). The DPI will take place August 9th and 10th, 2022. This year’s events will take place virtually, via Zoom.

Our themes for this year are four-fold, focusing on 1) Digital Pedagogy and the Pandemic; 2) Anti-Racist and Decolonized Approaches to Digital Pedagogy; 3) Inclusivity, Accessibility, and Digital Pedagogy; and 4) Digital Pedagogy and the Post-Truth Society.

Our keynote speakers<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/> are Dr. Roopika Risam<https://www.roopikarisam.com/>, and Dr. Aimée Morrison<https://uwaterloo.ca/english/people-profiles/aimee-morrison>. We have a wide range of sessions scheduled.  Please visit the DPI Short Schedule 2022_07_15<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/sites/ca.digital-pedagogy-institute/files/uploads/files/dpi2022_-_short_schedule_2022_07_15.pdf> or DPI Full Schedule with abstracts 2022_07_15<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/sites/ca.digital-pedagogy-institute/files/uploads/files/dpi2022_-_schedule_with_abstracts_2022_07_15.pdf> for more information on sessions.

Everyone is welcome to attend! Registration is required, and is free of charge. Please register through our website: DPI 2022 registration<https://uwaterloo.ca/digital-pedagogy-institute/registration>

DPI 2022 will provide live captioning for our Keynote Speaker sessions. The concurrent sessions will have Zoom auto-captions with available transcripts.

Below is the DPI 2022 Organizing Committee:

  *   David Chan - University of Toronto Scarborough
  *   Dr. David Hutchison - Brock University
  *   Timothy Ireland - University of Waterloo
  *   Paulina Rousseau - University of Toronto Scarborough
  *   Michelle Schwartz - Toronto Metropolitan University

Please contact Paulina Rousseau ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), DPI 2022 Committee Chair, should you have any questions.

Distributed by Alison Hitchens on behalf of:
Tim Ireland (he/him)
Liaison Librarian,
Psychology, Anthropology, & The Stratford School of Interaction Design and Business
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, On

519-888-4567 X 45061

http://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/anthropology
https://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/gbda
https://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/mdei
http://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/psychology
http://subjectguides.uwaterloo.ca/refworks

[signature_1827294884]
The University of Waterloo acknowledges that we are on the traditional territory of ý the Neutral, Anishnawbe and Haudenosaunee peoples. The University of Waterloo is situated on the Haldimand Tract<https://www.sixnations.ca/LandsResources/HaldProc.htm>, the land promised to the Six Nations that includes six miles on each side of the Grand River.