Have you considered using Craiyon (formerly DALL-E mini)?  It allows you to give it a text string of what you want, and the AI attempts to create it:

https://www.craiyon.com/

They can be a bit surreal, but I’ve seen some amazing results so far

(But I haven’t played with it myself)

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"