Hi all!
The batch process that I have had in place for years getting ETD's from ProQuest to DC is slowing falling apart. I am investigating other options while also trying to patch my current process.

I'm wondering if anyone has had success with this process that is outlined on this Github package: GitHub - 8BitAce/ProQuest2Bepress: A specialized script that converts uploaded ProQuest ETDs into a format suitable for upload to Bepress.<https://github.com/8BitAce/ProQuest2Bepress>

Alternatively, if anyone knows of another semi-automated or batch process for this - I would be grateful!

Best,
Mackenzie