From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Salisbury, Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2022 11:35
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Anyone used this for batch Proquest to Digital Commons?

Hi all!
The batch process that I have had in place for years getting ETD's from ProQuest to DC is slowing falling apart. I am investigating other options while also trying to patch my current process.

I'm wondering if anyone has had success with this process that is outlined on this Github package: GitHub - 8BitAce/ProQuest2Bepress: A specialized script that converts uploaded ProQuest ETDs into a format suitable for upload to Bepress.<https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2F8BitAce%2FProQuest2Bepress&amp;data=05%7C01%7Clmenzies%40UAB.EDU%7C4ca504bb6aeb418a500208da6e5d8aa6%7Cd8999fe476af40b3b4351d8977abc08c%7C1%7C1%7C637943645292975796%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&amp;sdata=bW%2FUSOBIUJp8fUpaM8EXXXeJm6zTjhavmVy97lLeBJs%3D&amp;reserved=0>

Alternatively, if anyone knows of another semi-automated or batch process for this - I would be grateful!

Best,
Mackenzie