Hi all.  We recently released new software, that may be of interest to some here:
	Metavus:  An Open Source DIgital Collections Platform <https://metavus.net/>
It is a 1.0 release, but we've been using it at Scout for the last few years, for projects like ATE Central <https://atecentral.net/> and AccessATE <https://accessate.net/>, so it definitely has substantive functionality.

If you get a chance to give it a try, we look forward to any feedback <https://metavus.net/contact> that you may want to share.

Ed

--
Edward Almasy (He/Him) <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Director  •  Internet Scout Research Group