Dear Mr Meyer and anyone else reading,

I like to use JDownloader. While running, it will scan everything you copy (as in ctrl+c) and suggest downloading related files. So you might try copying the URL of your colleague's website, provided it is publicly accessible and JDownloader should add the video to its download queue.

If you are comfortable with the command terminal, youtube-dl is similarly able to download videos from any place using the URL alone.

I hope this was useful.

Best,
Carlos Hartmann