From: Joyce Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 3:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Seeking digital collections practitioners for virtual usability test - $25 gift card

Are you a practitioner managing or maintaining digital collections? The Digital Content Reuse Assessment Framework Toolkit (D-CRAFT) project is looking for volunteers to participate in virtual 30-minute usability sessions via Zoom to test out parts of our new online toolkit. To thank you for your time, each participant will receive a $25 Amazon gift card. The sessions will take place in September, and you do not need to have any prior familiarity with D-CRAFT.

During the session, you will be asked to perform a set of tasks on a webpage. You will not be asked for personally identifying information beyond name and email address (which we need to provide your gift card). These findings will only be shared internally with D-CRAFT project team members and used to improve our online interface.

If you’d like to participate, just respond to this email. Please include the type of institution where you work (e.g., academic library, museum, public library, etc.)

D-CRAFT is funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS)’s National Leadership Grants for Libraries (LG-36-19-0036-19).

Thank you!

Joyce