I'll chime in too as someone who lives in a state with NO air TV (Delaware).

We have a Roku with Hulu Live. It is expensive, but still cheaper than
cable. This is the only way I've found to watch local news / weather.
Pluto, freevee, Roku TV, all have free national news / weather / movies
etc. This of course requires a strong wifi connection though.

----

Kayla Abner

(she/her)

*Digital Scholarship Librarian*