Thanks Ed.
I have let Internet Archives know, but haven't heard back from them yet so
I thought I'd ask here while waiting (yes, I'm impatient).

Good thought about the OCLC Metadata API. The OCLC records don't
necessarily have the IA access url, but that could be added easily enough
(though I'm hoping I don't have to go that route...). At least it gives me
options, always nice.