All,

As part of the Dublin Core 2022 conference, John Huck and I will be
giving a tutorial on DC Tabular Application Profiles on October 6,
2:00pm Pacific time. The tutorial is free. Register as "Open sessions
only". Here's a short blurb, the longer one is below at [1].

"After a brief presentation of the DCTAP structure, participants will
create a simple DCTAP using any spreadsheet program. A few TAPs will be
available or participants can bring their own metadata to model. During
this exercise we will also describe TAP's extension possibilities.
Finally, participants will use an available Python program to convert
their TAP to one of these formats: JSON, YAML, or text."

Note that we will also cover "how to extend TAP" and some interesting
tricks that we've discovered in the course of this work. There will be
plenty of time for questions.

kc

[1] https://www.dublincore.org/conferences/2022/sessions/tutorial-dctap/

--