Greetings all,
A while back we kind of talked around qualitative analysis tools. I'd like to query the group about it directly, though.

What do people use for qualitative data analysis and storage? I've used NVivo before and liked it, but it is pricey and maybe both under and overkill. What else is out there?

A related question, is there an open data platform that is geared toward qualitative data instead of quantitative data? I'm looking to find something already available that has a strong data/document repository layer, a strong analysis layer, and a strong and flexible presentation or publishing layer.

Many thanks for any information you can share!
Best,
Kim

Kimberli M. Kelmor | [[log in to unmask]](https://yahoo.com)