Samvera<https://samvera.org/> Partners are looking for input from the broader library community to help us understand different research data repository application needs. Whether you use Samvera technology or not, your responses will help us better understand community needs and help us shape the future of Hyrax and Hyku software products.

This is a short survey; participants can expect the survey to take less than ten minutes. The survey questions are intentionally left open-ended because we want you to have the opportunity to provide information that is specific to your organization's needs. We encourage you to be succinct, while also providing as much information as you think is relevant to help us better understand what organization’s need in a repository to support research data.

https://utah.sjc1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7NHirLM4GVQoK2y

The survey is open through Friday, September 30.

On behalf of the Samvera Research Data Working Group[1], thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey!

- Hannah

[1] The Samvera Research Data Working Group is:
Johannes Frenzel, Ruhr Universität Bochum
Hannah Frost, Stanford University
Madina Grace, Duke University
James Halliday, Indiana University
Nabeela Jaffer, University of Michigan
Cara Key, Oregon State University
Sherry Lake, University of Virginia
Kate Lynch, Princeton University
Brian McBride, University of Utah

—
Hannah Frost | Assistant Director for Digital Services
Stanford Libraries<https://library.stanford.edu/> | Digital Library Systems and Services
Lathrop Library 384
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | C: (650) 799-1352
Pronouns: she/her