Sheila,

Thanks for asking! A recording will be made available to registrants and on
the event page at
https://www.niso.org/events/odi-conformance-statement-workshop-libraries

Ken

--
Ken Varnum
Senior Program Manager and Discovery Strategist

*Want to improve transparency in library discovery? Submit your Open
Discovery Initiative (ODI) conformance statement
<https://groups.niso.org/apps/group_public/download.php/23872/NISO_RP-19-2020_ODI_Open_Discovery_Initiative.pdf>
and
be part of the solution.*