Hello Everyone,

We need a DIGITAL PRESERVATION LIBRARIAN to help us launch our digital preservation program at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).

 - For those who are newer to digital preservation, it's a great opportunity to gain experience building a preservation program from the ground up.
 - For those who are more experienced, it's a chance to move somewhere beautiful with a low cost of living and have your experience really count.
 - Either way, you can make a positive difference at our public R1 university.
 - UAB has earned several awards for diversity, and was recently named Forbes magazine's "#1 Best Large Employer<https://www.uab.edu/news/campus/item/11852-uab-named-america-s-no-1-best-large-employer-2021-by-forbes>".
 - Birmingham has all the benefits of city life, yet there is good hiking 30min. away.

Please read the full position description and APPLY HERE: https://uab.peopleadmin.com/postings/10762

If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to reach out to me via email, lmenzies (at) uab (dot) edu, and/ or flag me down at iPRES, DLF Forum, or NDSA DigiPres.

Thanks,
Luke Menzies