In an exciting finale to the Digital Preservation Awards 2022, organisations and practitioners of digital preservation from around the world gathered together for a glittering presentation ceremony at the iPres 2022 conference this afternoon!

Hosted by the DPC as part of their 20th Anniversary celebrations, and introduced by the Chair of Judges Neil Jefferies, Head of Innovation at the Bodleian Libraries, the event highlighted the achievements of individuals and organisations who have made significant and innovative contributions to creating a sustainable future for our digital assets.

Watch the recording of the Digital Preservation Awards presentation ceremony

In a year which saw considerable geographical diversity amongst its nominations, those selected as finalists faced tough competition from entries across the world.

Speaking about the quality of applications in 2022, Neil Jefferies said: “The Digital Preservation Awards have always been so interesting and exciting to judge. Once again, all of our finalists have shown absolute commitment and innovation in ensuring long-term access to digital information. Each of the winners today is entirely deserving of their award, and I am sure they will all go on to serve as an inspiration to the rest of the digital preservation community.”

Read more to find out the full list of 2022 Digital Preservation Award Winners!

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton | she/her

Head of Communications and Advocacy

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

My working hours are Mon – Fri // 08:30 – 14:30 (UK)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

The Digital Preservation Coalition is a registered company (4492292) and charity (SC051077)

-- DPC is proud to host iPres 2022, the International Conference on Digital Preservation, Glasgow 12th-16th September 2022 https://ipres2022.scot/