Does anyone know who/how the google workspace for nonprofits for code4lib
was initially set up? There was an email address [log in to unmask]
that up until last month worked, but now is deactivated, and trying to log
into the account gives:
[image: image.png]

The journal has no removed references to that address, but I am curious if
it would be possible to get it back and/or if any other arm of code4lib was
using the google for nonprofits setup.

This also makes me realize I have no idea who keeps up the code4lib.org
domain. The wiki doesn't seem to have that information (or at least I
couldn't find it).

Any institutional memory that anyone has would be much appreciated.

--Sara