In my previous position, I used FastCopy[1] when transferring preservation
files to and from our server. It can handle integrity checks, and it really
truly is _fast_ compared to Window's native file handling.

For a more open source solution, you could install WSL on the machine and
use rsync.

[1] https://fastcopy.jp/

Andrew Ward

--