Date:    Mon, 3 Oct 2022 13:41:09 +0000
From:    Joseph Montibello <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Hotspot Connecting after Ian

Hi Charles,

I found an outage map that suggests that tmobile is not available across
most of Florida, including Port Charlotte. (Not sure how reliable this map
is, though)
https://istheservicedown.com/problems/t-mobile/map

So the mobile network being down is likely part of the problem.

The damage in Florida is heartbreaking. Wishing you and everyone in your
area well.

Joe Montibello
(he/him/his)
Manager of Library Information Technology Systems
Dartmouth College
603.646.9394