From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Dan Johnson
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] video to text

Thank you, Peter Murray, for the fascinating AWS Transcribe writeup. In case someone is interested in going down that route, I did have success, some years ago, taking a JSON file someone else had generated from AWS Transcribe, and converting it into a very readable .docx. It requires only a simple two-line Python script with the tscribe library. Information here:
https://github.com/kibaffo33/aws_transcribe_to_docx