JCDL (Joint Conference on Digital Libraries) usually has many tracks related to digital scholarship.  This year’s conference had an entire session devoted to natural language processing, for example.  Most of the topics and talks cover areas where you’ve been active the past few years, Eric.

https://www.jcdl.org/

— Scott

Scott Prater
Digital Library Architect