Deborah,

If you only want to display a video and don't need any user input, most televisions these days will play media (pictures, video, audio) from a USB flash drive.  We have one set up to endlessly loop through a series of videos.  All it needs is power.

If you want interactivity, you might consider an ipad.  Not cheap, but with an MDM you have a lot of power to easily lock it down and can minimize the cables.

Erich

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 21:07, Deborah Fitchett eloquently inscribed: