Do you like to present at conferences?

CORE, a division of ALA, is seeking proposals for webinars and CORE classrooms for Fall 2022 and Winter 2023. If you have presented at a conference recently or plan to present at one, you can submit the same or a similar proposal to CORE for a webinar. Webinars are a single one-hour session and CORE Classroom events are two sessions. CORE is interested in topics related to library management, library technology, and technical services.

Core Webinar - Submit a proposal to present a webinar or webinar series <https://alctsprogram.wufoo.com/forms/core-learning-webinar-proposal-form/>
We are currently seeking proposals for the Fall 2022 - Winter 2023 schedule. Use the link above to submit a proposal. To learn more about presenting a Core webinar, contact the Core Continuing Education office at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Core Classroom - Submit a proposal to present a virtual workshop <https://alctsprogram.wufoo.com/forms/core-classroom-event-form/>
We are currently seeking proposals for the 2023 schedule. To learn more about presenting a Core Classroom, contact the Core Continuing Education office at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Rachel Fischer