Dear colleagues,

From September 19-23, 2023, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
and the Chicago Collections Consortium will host iPRES 2023.  With an
incredible diversity of experiences and knowledge to share, we are excited
to facilitate connections between digital preservation researchers and
practitioners from all over the world.

In past years, a common theme has emerged behind our many discussions:
"Digital Preservation in Disruptive Times." What does it mean to be a
steward of community memories and archives in 2023? In the aftermath of a
global pandemic? During the climate crisis? During a time of war?

With next year's conference—at iPRES 2023—we look towards conversations
that align with this theme. We want to ensure that we are able to connect
with as many practitioners involved in digital preservation as possible.

If you are interested in participating in the planning of iPRES 2023,
please fill out the form linked below. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing
you in September 2023!

→ Conference Website https://ipres2023.us/
→ Committee Interest Form, https://forms.gle/uqae3kncwUDv9CMAA

Caitlin Perry