Hi my esteemed listmates,

I hope you are all doing well.

I’m back at one of our branches to help the public with a variety of
challenges after Hurricane Ian.

It was so rewarding being the communication center collaborating with the
Red Cross and addressing a myriad of community needs. Really, a lot like
what we do at the public library daily! 😊

Our main branch sustained a lot of damage and we don’t know how the county
will proceed in re-building or otherwise. In the meantime, I’m acquainting
myself with different equipment and tech at this other branch.

I have a pressing Excel matter. I created a worksheet with 8 columns across
the top and 55 rows down along both with plain text in them, respectively.

When I print, to get all the columns across the top on one page I have to
adjust the Scaling down to 50% Landscape (Portrait is even worse). That
prints all the text (date) in each cell so tiny you need a magnifying glass.

How might I make other setting adjustments so I get all 8 columns
(headings) on one page but with readable size of the contents in each cell?

Thank you kindly,

Charles.

Charles Meyer

Charlotte County Public Library