From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Salisbury, Mackenzie <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 9:19
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] .bat editing experience?

Hi all!
I am wondering if someone on here might be able to help me edit a .bat program that previous supervisor created for me, but that is no longer working. It involves unzipping files, extracting pdfs, and combining xml data into one file. Any help would be appreciated!

Best,
Mackenzie Salisbury
Digital Scholarship Librarian