Besides the comments about page margins (which I highly recommend; I usually set mine to 0.25”, possibly with a 0.5” on the gripper side (where the printer grabs the paper)), you can also check to see if there’s an option on the cell formatting for margins there, so the text fits more of the cells.  You’ll then need to adjust the width of the columns as best you can.

But really, if you’re going to be doing much of this, I’d recommend getting a ream of ‘legal’ sized paper.  It’s still 8.5” wide, so will work on any printer that has a bypass feed, but it’s 14” long, so can fit an extra 3” of content.

If you have high end printers, take a look in the paper feed to see if it can handle ‘tabloid’ sized paper, which is 11”x17”.  (But a warning: most don’t these days)

-Joe

Sent from a mobile device with a crappy on screen keyboard and obnoxious "autocorrect"