Hi Eric,

I have used Otter.ai for school and at work. It can transcribe audio from
videos through uploading the video, or pasting a URL. The different options
(free, pro, business) have limits on how many minutes of transcription it
will do, and the length of the video (for the free account). I usually
have to go into the transcript afterwards and make edits to some of the
text since it is not perfect. I also like that it tries to help identify
who is speaking in the transcript, and you can share or export the
transcripts.

Kind regards,
Allyson

[image: Get Vaccinated U H logo]

Allyson Ota
Electronic Resources Librarian

Kapiʻolani Community College Library

4303 Diamond Head Rd., Honolulu, HI 96816
library.kapiolani.hawaii.edu