From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Eric Lease Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2022 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] video to text

Do you know of a video to text applications? I colleague asked me:

  I have four video recordings of conference sessions and wonder if
  there is a tool or technology that will help me transcribe these
  into the written word?

Do y'all have any suggestions or experience in this regard?

--
Eric Morgan
University of Notre Dame