From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of charles meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2022 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Graphics - Background changing black to white or clear

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of PBS. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

My esteemed listmates,

I’m operating on the fly at a different library branch as we recover from
Ian as I’m helping where I can … for any MS Publisher aficionados (or just
good at graphics) how can I capture a graphic off our Web site which has a
black background and change that background to white as I create a
printable flyer?

Also, if I copy and pasted in a free graphic of a free graphics Web site
but it has a “thick” greyish-white background how can I make that
background look translucent (clear) so just the colors of the graphics in
that graphics will display?

Thank you so much!

Charles.

Charles Meyer