Dear All,

I'm writing to share a job opening at EcoHealth Alliance. EcoHealth
Alliance seeks a research software engineer to build and maintain technical
infrastructure to support scientific research across our field, lab, and
computational teams. We are seeking someone with the ability to learn and
use a variety of system administration and development operations tools,
and to work with a diverse, multi-disciplinary team that includes
scientists from across the globe. This is a key position at a rapidly
growing NGO with diverse funded scientific research programs around the
world focused on conservation and zoonotic disease emergence.  We are a
nimble organization eager to test new workflows and technologies and
contribute to and participate in open-source development. You will be
embedded within the computational research team and work in coordination
with a data librarian (who provides training) and an IT services firm (that
provide networking and office computing support) to support scientists’
needs. The ability to communicate and work well with colleagues with a mix
of backgrounds is key.

Compensation will be $90,000 - $110,000 USD annually, commensurate with
skills and experience.

https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/career/research-software-engineer-2022

Cheers,

Collin