<cue dramatic music> Covid got me. After two years of dodging the virus, it caught up with me (and my whole family) on my trip home. Our isolation house has felt a bit like a “Real World” reality TV episode, except we're all Kansans, so we never stopped being polite. I also experienced how having the support of your employer during unexpected difficult times makes a difference. So as you search for a new position, I hope that you find a workplace that prioritizes you and health...it truly matters. Stay safe out there. 🌻 Erin

New on the Job Board

Erin O’Donnell, MMC

Outreach and Engagement Associate

🍅 Based in Basking Ridge, NJ

Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR)

Arlington, VA

clir.org  | @clirnews | jobs.diglib.org | sign-up for the job board digest