Hello everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to a new virtual event on February 9 – Technology and Museums 2023. The event is *FREE* for all GLAM professionals. Join the community as we examine how leading cultural institutions are using innovative digital solutions to manage their collections better. Sessions will include:
This event is free for the first 250 registrants from the GLAM and non-profit community. Click here to find out more and register: https://www.henrystewartconferences.com/events/technology-for-museums-2023

We’re delighted to announce the keynote speaker, Dr Kelisha B. Graves, Chief Research, Education, and Programs Officer of The Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.

Your ticket also includes full access to DAM and Museums 2023, which is co-located with this event. Learn how today's infrastructure and technology supports art and culture, and how a Digital Asset Management system is becoming the creative link between technology and art. We will address key topics such as:

I hope you can join us and please do reach out if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Hannah

Hannah Powles
Marketing Executive