Registration is now open for fall 2022 virtual HathiTrust Research Center (HTRC) workshops. This term we are offering 2 of our very popular Introductory workshops and an introductory level workshop on the HTRC Extracted Features dataset.

If you know others who may be interested in this series, feel free to share this email/info broadly! You do not need to be affiliated with a HathiTrust member institution to attend.

Workshop 1: Introduction to HathiTrust and HTRC
Date: Thursday, November 3, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm Central / 1:00 pm Eastern
Duration: 2 hours
https://forms.gle/QaMHMo8Z5zXJ4efG6

Workshop 2:  HTRC Extracted Features
Date: Thursday, November 10
Time: 1:00 pm Central / 2:00 pm Eastern
Duration: 2 hours
https://forms.gle/125RaYeXJcv8qQsTA

Workshop 3:  Introduction to HathiTrust and HTRC
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2022
Time: 12:00 pm Central / 1:00 pm Eastern
Duration: 2 hours
https://forms.gle/qhRh2mEcbfUrfdAL8

We look forward to seeing you in workshops, and let us know if you have any questions! If you’re an instructor and interested in including HTRC tools or data in your courses or workshops, do also let us know. We’d love to work with you!

--
Janet Swatscheno
Associate Director for Outreach and Education, HTRC