Hello! (Please excuse cross-posting.)

*Please note: in previous years, this survey was only open to individuals and institutions in the United States — the 2022-2023 iteration is open to individuals and institutions across the globe, with no geographic restrictions. If you're involved in web archiving — in any capacity! — we want to hear from you.*

Does your organization have a web archiving program? If so, we’d love to hear more about your web archiving work! The 2022 – 2023 NDSA Web Archiving Survey aims to track the evolution of web archiving programs around the world, and to help us better understand what individuals and institutions are collecting and the kinds of infrastructure needed to support these collecting efforts. The 2022 – 2023 Survey builds upon surveys previously conducted in 2017, 2016, 2013, and 2011.

The 2022 – 2023 Survey is meant to be answered by individuals, and there is no limit on the number of individual responses per organization. You (and your organization) do not need to be a member of the National Digital Stewardship Alliance to answer this survey.

Follow this link to access the survey: https://forms.gle/axWqYoP5ziYix3RP7. It will remain open until Friday, November 4, 2022 and should take no more than fifteen minutes to complete. We will make our best effort to protect your individual survey responses so that no one will be able to connect your responses with you or your organization. Any personal information that could identify you or your organization will be removed or changed before survey results are made public. We will combine your responses along with the responses of others and make the aggregated results public in early 2023.

Please contact [log in to unmask] with questions. Thank you for your participation!

Samantha Abrams
Zakiya Collier
Elena Colon-Marrero
keondra bills freemyn