I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'd be interested in hearing what
other analytics solutions people are using besides Matomo. I need very
little for my web reports--basically a counter on a few specific pages. We
don't do any higher analysis or events. I've long felt that Google
Analytics was too much for us.

Thanks,
Andrew

--