Hello all,

I'm seeking volunteers to help ensure that the 2023 Code4Lib conference is
accessible to all attendees, both in-person and virtual. The committee
touches all parts of the conference including the website, advising
presenters, captioning, and meals. Whether you're old hat at accessibility
or want to learn more about disability access and support, you are welcome.

Please sign up on the wiki at:

https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_2023_Conference_Committees#Accessibility_
Committee

or contact me, Kate Deibel, at [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or on the slack where I am @metageeky.

Cheers,

Katherine "Kate" Deibel, PhD (she/her)

Systems Librarian

Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine

Evans Hall

4170 City Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19131