Hello,

we have a 3M RFID Detection System model 9101 that is not under warranty
anymore for which we have an issue: each time there is a power outage
the detection stops working and we need to pay Bibliotheca to come and
spend some time reconfiguring the gate.

We don't think it's money well spent and are wondering if others
encountered the same issue and found an option to resolve it internally.
My first queries on French mailing lists were unsuccessful so I hope
code4lib will work better!

Best regards,

--
Sylvain Machefert - Pôle Services Numériques
Bibliothèques universitaires - Université Bordeaux Montaigne