I've had cables fail within 3 months.  It can be invisible, and usually happens when the cable is flexed too much or too often close to the connector at either end (usually close to the mobile device).  Cables fail often.

					Steve McDonald

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 8:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [External] Re: [CODE4LIB] Samsung Galaxy AO2s - charging issues

Thank you all for your insightful help.

I found a friend who had my exact phone and connected theri cable and it re-charged in less than 20 minutes.

There was no indication 2 days before that the cable and/or charger was failing.

Does anyone recall car batteries which would have problems turning over after a while as a warning the battery was dying?

The phone is 10 months old and the charger and/or cable fails?

No wonder new fridges fail in 8 years now.

Thank you again for your caring thoughts.

Charles.

Charles Meyer
Charlotte County Public Library

Caution: This message originated from outside of the Tufts University organization. Please exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments. When in doubt, email the TTS Service Desk at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or call them directly at 617-627-3376.