Dear all,

The OPF invites you to join us for our next webinar:

A Comparison of Recommended File Formats and the New Dutch Method for File
Format Assessment

*Wednesday 16 November at 15:00 CET | 14:00 BST*

Speakers

Marjolein Steeman (The Netherlands Institute for Sound & Vision), Sam
Alloing (The Dutch Royal Library) and Asbjørn Skødt (The Danish National
Archives)

Overview

OPF have launched a new interest group for file format discussions and
collaboration. The first deliverable is an international comparison of
recommended file formats for submission of data to archives, libraries and
science repositories. Asbjørn Skødt from the Danish National Archives will
present the new group and comparison. Furthermore, the group has discussed
the Dutch Digital Heritage Network’s new tool for file format assessments
and invited Marjolein Steeman from The Netherlands Institute for Sound &
Vision and Sam Alloing from the National Library of the Netherlands to
present the tool as an example of what the group discusses and how this
tool can be used to evaluate the viability of file formats for digital
preservation.

Register here
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_1y8x5nUtT5KALnpIctnwfA>.

To hear about our future events, subscribe to our mailing list
<https://openpreservation.org/subscribe/> or follow us on Twitter
<https://twitter.com/openpreserve>.

Best wishes,

Helena

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub