Dear all,

We are running a JHOVE training session from 10:00 - 12:00 CET on 7
December 2022.

This training runs prior to the OPF’s second OPF Advisory Group (OAG)
<https://openpreservation.org/events/opf-advisory-group-oag-meeting/?q=5010>
 meeting, that takes place at 07:00 EDT | 12:00 BST | 13:00 CET. This is a
new (usually) member-only forum to update you on our work and give our
members a greater say on the development of our tools, special interest
groups, and knowledge-sharing initiatives. This winter, the event is kindly
hosted by The Bibliothèque nationale de France, Paris
<https://www.bnf.fr/en/francois-mitterrand>.

The JHOVE training session is available for 20 non-members that are able to
attend in person. As a non-member, included in the price of the ticket, you
are also welcome to attend the OAG that day as an observer. The agenda is
available on our event page
<https://openpreservation.org/events/jhove-training/?q=5560>. Afterward,
attendees can apply for a discounted rate of membership within the 4 months
following the training.

Registration for this training session is now open and will close on Friday
2nd December. Please register here.
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/opf-advisory-group-jhove-training-non-members-tickets-473408616917>

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look
forward to seeing you in December!

Best Regards

Helena
--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) <https://openpreservation.org/>

Twitter <http://twitter.com/openpreserve> | GitHub

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply
to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for
me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working
hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership
<https://openpreservation.org/membership>