Dear all,

We are running a JHOVE training session from 10:00 - 12:00 CET on 7 December 2022.

This training runs prior to the OPF’s second OPF Advisory Group (OAG) meeting, that takes place at 07:00 EDT | 12:00 BST | 13:00 CET. This is a new (usually) member-only forum to update you on our work and give our members a greater say on the development of our tools, special interest groups, and knowledge-sharing initiatives. This winter, the event is kindly hosted by The Bibliothèque nationale de France, Paris

The JHOVE training session is available for 20 non-members that are able to attend in person. As a non-member, included in the price of the ticket, you are also welcome to attend the OAG that day as an observer. The agenda is available on our event page. Afterward, attendees can apply for a discounted rate of membership within the 4 months following the training.

Registration for this training session is now open and will close on Friday 2nd DecemberPlease register here.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to seeing you in December!

Best Regards

Helena
--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership