Hi all, deadline reminder: Pre-conference proposals are due November
30, 2022, 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST (aka "tomorrow"). Thanks to everyone who
has already submitted a proposal!

On 11/7/22, 5:39 PM, "Hardy Pottinger" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi all,

We are now accepting pre-conference proposals for the 2023 Code4Lib conference at Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. These pre-conferences can either be a 1-day (six hour) or a 1/2-day session (three hour) and will occur on Tuesday, March 14th. These workshops are required to be In-Person ONLY.

Code4Lib 2023 is a loosely-structured conference that provides people working at the intersection of libraries/archives/museums/cultural heritage and technology with a chance to share ideas, be inspired, and forge collaborations. For more information about the Code4Lib community, please visit https://code4lib.org/about/.

The pre-conference sessions give folks a space to share and build knowledge, as well as to teach attendees new skills relevant to library technology. Pre-conference sessions can range from workshops to working sessions.

To propose a session, please go to the 2023 submission form <https://forms.gle/e1fgutRMHRxJJwVQ7>. If you're looking for inspiration, there are many great examples of pre-conferences from recent years:  https://2022.code4lib.org/workshops/ <https://2022.code4lib.org/workshops/>, https://2021.code4lib.org/workshops/ <https://2021.code4lib.org/workshops/>, https://2020.code4lib.org/workshops/, https://2019.code4lib.org/workshops/.

We are taking proposals until November 30, 2022, 5 PM PST / 8 PM EST. After a period of public voting on workshops, we hope to confirm sessions with the facilitators shortly after.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us - by responding to this email or by contacting [log in to unmask].

Best,

Code4Lib 2023 Pre-conference Committee