Hello, All! Just passing along this opportunity. I am on the search committee, and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Job opportunity: University Data Archivist, University of Minnesota

The University of Minnesota Libraries seeks to hire a University Data Archivist to manage and preserve university-produced research and institutional data as part of our data repository and University Archives programs. The position reports to the University Archivist & Director of the University Digital Conservancy.

Major responsibilities include:
This is a full-time, 12-month, professional academic appointment. The salary minimum for this position is $58,500.

Minimum qualifications include a Masters' degree from an ALA accredited library school or an advanced degree with relevant experience. Experience working with datasets, data appraisal, and/or data curation. Experience working with repository platforms or content management systems. Demonstrated understanding of digital preservation strategies. Commitment to diversity, equity, respect, and inclusion.

For more information and to apply, please visit http://z.umn.edu/ulib453

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.