Hi all--

I'm writing today to share a job opportunity with you! Based at the University of Minnesota, in the College of Liberal Arts, this position reports to LATIS (Liberal Arts Technologies and Innovation Services). You can read more on their website:
http://z.umn.edu/latisjobs. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Digital Materials and Collections Researcher (8352P4)

Are you passionate about capturing, documenting, and preserving digital research materials?

Consider joining our Research team in LATIS! We are looking for a Digital Materials and Collections Researcher who will be responsible for supporting faculty, graduate students and staff in the humanities, arts, and social sciences to advance their research and scholarly work. This will include providing research consultation, supporting scanning and digitization, and assisting with the curation and dissemination of digital scholarly materials, such as images and 3D scans. The person in this position will work collaboratively with professional staff in the Advanced Imaging Service for Objects and Spaces (AISOS) lab, the Research Support and Infrastructure teams, other teams in LATIS, as well as in the University Libraries and across the University to strengthen and support imaging research and collections across the liberal arts.

The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $75,000 depending on experience. We will start reviewing applications on December 12, 2022, but will continue to accept applications through December 22, 2022. We anticipate beginning first round Zoom interviews in early January.

Learn more and apply to the Digital Materials and Collections Researcher position.

--

Mikala R. Narlock (she/her) | ORCiD: 0000-0002-2730-7542 | Meet with me

Director | Data Curation Network | datacurationnetwork.org

I may email you outside your working hours-- please don't feel pressure to respond until your working hours.