Email on behalf of the IIPC.

Hello Everyone,

We have extended the deadline to submit proposals for our 2023 Web Archiving Conference to the end of day on November 6th (AoE/UTC-12) 2022

www.netpreserve.org/ga2023/cfp

The conference will be hosted May 11-12, 2023 at the Netherlands Institute for Sound & Vision (NISV) in Hilversum and is co-organized by NISV and KB, National Library of the Netherlands. In addition to our in-person conference, we are also accepting submissions of talks and panels for a virtual day of sessions (final date TBC).

The program committee will review all submissions and send notifications of acceptance/rejection by the end of day on December 2nd, 2022.

Please contact us if you have any questions.

Many Thanks,

WAC Organising Committee

--

Helena Watson (she/her), Marketing Officer

Open Preservation Foundation (OPF)

Please note: I work part-time for OPF, please bear with me if I don't reply to your email right away. I may email you at a time that is convenient for me, but please don't feel the need to respond outside of your working hours.

Discover the benefits of OPF membership