My esteemed listmates,

Printing a Web site WYSIWYG is problematic.

I'm trying this at work where we have The Edge and Chrome.

I read in Chrome you access the Developer Tools which opens a company type
window.

It then says tio select Customize but there is no Customize in the tabs.
Elements - Console - Sources.

How have you been able to print WYSIWYG on a web site from your printer?

I've toed setting the petition to A3 which sends the  pritner into a
conniption and won't print.

Tried A4 - not working.

I reduce the margins, the scalking to 80% but that makes the rods tiny.

We've got a Savin laser printer.

I've tried  in MS Paint, Photo but even though I capture the whole page as
a PNG or jpg it will not import into Word.

Thank for your real experience fixes and not just Googled results.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library