My esteemed listmates,

I've Googled this issue and tried 3 times on 2 different PCs - one running
W10 and another W11.

I copy content on screen (screen capture in Windows) open Adobe Reader >
Tools > Create a PDF but I neve reach "Blank page" as an option.

It used to be so easy to copy/paste into Acrobat Reader - now it lists all
sorts of options, most of which are paid software.

Has anyone else found Acrobat presenting this issue?

Have you installed other PDF readers for this simple task?

I pasted it into MS Word 365 but it only pastes in page one - not all the
others pages captured in Firefox screen capture.

Thank you.

Charles.

Charlotte County Public Library