I know Charles said he has Edge and Chrome, but in case anyone is attempting from Firefox, it's as easy as a right-click on an empty part of the page and selecting "Take Screenshot".  You will have the option of capturing the entire page.  There are add-ons that offer some additional features over a simple screenshot.  I've used Nimbus Capture (https://nimbusweb.me/screenshot.php) a few times with success.

Also, the venerable, ShareX (https://getsharex.com/) has a "Scrolling Capture" option among its huge feature set which will allow you to capture from any window that scrolls, not just a web browser.

Whatever capture tool you choose, once you have this potentially very long png file, one option you might be interested in for printing is PosteRazor (https://posterazor.sourceforge.io/index.php?page=download&lang=english).  The zip version is portable and it's super easy to use even if you aren't going to tape the pages together to make a banner/poster.

Good luck,
Erich

On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 22:38, Dan Johnson eloquently inscribed: