Charles,

As an academic institution, we have access to grad students and have occasionally hired them (with both excellent and terrible results) for this kind of work.  I can't make a suggestion as to who where to get programming assistance, but I do want to point out a very important fact to consider...

Custom programming is not a "one-and-done" thing like adding a deck to your house.  Anything you build (or have built) you have to support.  It will have bugs, and they may not show up for a long time.  The hardware, operating systems, and web technologies will change beneath it and have unexpected effects.  You will want to modify it.  In short, ensure that your budget includes a very healthy percentage of funds for ongoing work into the future.  The more you will rely on the product, the more you need to set aside for maintaining and continuing it.  (Also, good programmers -- like good contractors -- don't come cheap.  It will be much more expensive over the life of the product than you expect.)

Erich

On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 20:46, Charles Meyer eloquently inscribed: