My esteemed listmates,

As we enjoy Christmas and all the holidays, I almost joined with an impulse
buy.

I read Trusted Reviews for best Bluetooth speaker and best budget speaker
but I don’t need it to be waterproof or capable of honoring a Stradivarius.
Just to be portable enough so I can grab it with one hand and listen to
“Fresh Air.”

Must I spend $47 on a speaker just to migrate Terry Gross from room to room?

I’ve found sometimes there can be a tad bit of snobbery with audio
equipment. I’m not Pavarotti so I probably won’t notice the subtlest of
sound nuances especially when I’m just listening to interviews.

I’ve Googled Bluetooth speakers and found a few “reviews” but aren’t there
just basic specs for a bare-bones speaker without deluxe chrome or
Corinthian leather?

Thank you!

Merry Christmas and the happiest of holidays to you.

Charles.

Charles Meyer

Charlotte County Public Library